Personal development workshop
MISA Counselling Services’ Transformation 24/7 is a personal development workshop with a focus on assisting participants to understand and improve their emotion regulation. The Transformation 24/7 Workshop is delivered within a Compassion and Accountability based framework.
The Workshop content covers:
- developing awareness of physical signs of emotions
- understanding self through exploring personal values and Core Value
- understanding the importance of compassion for self and others
- understanding the importance of self-care
- understanding relationship dynamics and self in relationship
- developing strategies to resolve or manage conflict
- bringing awareness to feelings of guilt, shame, fear, anxiety and resentment
- forgiveness of self and others
Next Scheduled Workshop: August 2022 (intake available now)
Intake: Please call and book an intake session on 3889 7312
Duration: 12 weeks on evenings 6:30pm to 8:30pm.
Certificate: Certificate awarded to participants who complete the Workshop as per the attendance requirements and guidelines.
To book a workshop consider:
- your availability to comply with attendance guidelines
- zoom workshops require a private home space for confidentiality
- you will need to undergo a pre-workshop intake
- your willingness to participate in a group setting