MISA invites the community to reachout4men by contributing financially to the development of our services which will eventually spread nationally within Australia. Despite the alarming statistics, men’s wellbeing is at the bottom of many priority lists including state and federal governments. Only recently it was assumed men were to be the last off a sinking ship, but our #reachout4men campaign is your opportunity to support and value men’s health and wellbeing.
- A direct financial donation online
- Purchase our #reachout4men mobile app pictures according to your preferred cause, and this will be funnelled to the relevant program area:
- Stop male suicide: MISA Counselling
- Stop domestic violence: men’s intervention program
- Support for separating men; groupwork for men.
- Wellbeing for men: Life Coaching for men.
- Or support our go fund me campaign to stop domestic violence which encompasses working proactively with men.