Personal development workshop
Transformation 24/7 is a 12-week session-based workshop for the development of skills, self -awareness, and knowledge. It can be beneficial for managing conflict and reducing “outbursts” but shouldn’t be seen as a “one off” solution for domestic violence. Benefits can include:
- better decision making and problem solving
- improved relationships with others and self
- Less reactivity to strong emotions
- more compassion for others and yourself
- better self- awareness
Note: This can help men struggling with intense emotions, or looking for more direction and self-control in their life.
MISA has 4 more workshops scheduled for 2021 on the following dates:
- 12 May (face to face)
- June 10 (Zoom/online)
- Sept 2 (face to face)
- Sept 16 (Zoom/online)
Costs: $320 but please notify us of payment concerns to negotiate an outcome.
Timing: sessions are generally 2 hours long and during evenings.
Certificate: Supplied on request, it will say the course addresses managing intense emotions better.
To book a workshop consider:
- your availability and ability to attend consistently
- Zoom workshops require a private home space for confidentiality
- You will need to undergo a pre-workshop interview/assessment
- Your willingness to participate in the group and share your experience