To empower Australian men to actively participate in building and sustaining their mental health and well-being that support healthy families, workplaces and communities.
MISA is a respected and accessible service that:
- provides counselling, information and referral services for men
- promotes service developments that are supportive of men’s relationship aspirations
- promotes and encourages men’s active engagement in the task of understanding and succeeding in their roles within their families, workplaces and community relationships.
MISA aims to:
- provide a counselling service for men and families with relationship concerns that is highly visible, accessible and respected and provides prompt, safe, and respectful support to man
- facilitate personal, interpersonal and cultural change through consultancy, education and training for men, women, families, work places and the community.